I promised myself to write here almost once a week, guess what? I didn’t.
That seems a pattern in my life right now. I think and try to compromise myself in doing things, things I don’t do.
- Yeah, I’m writer right? So, from now on I’ll write everyday. (No, I don’t)
- Hell yeah, I’m gonna be really positive from now on. (Yeah right, like life is gonna let me…)
- Time to lose some weight! (someone must be laughing really hard in hell… because maintaining a healthy diet it’s not cheap)
- I’m gonna be the best in my work, they’ll see… (yes, yes… they almost fire me, so…nope)
- I’m going to try to sleep better and wear better clothes, and stuff… (Life:LOL, yeah, you wish. You come home everyday at midnight AND you don’t have enough money to do all the things you wanna do)
- Well, at least my family is happy. Poor but happy. That’s what matters right? (Life: Yeah, lets change that. Let’s give your mother and brother a little mental illness called depression. AND some suicidal thoughts)
- I’m gonna read 40 books this year (Well, actually, YES!! I’m gonna make it!! 9 to go!)
Really, I’m trying not to whine, but, this year its being so hard. Plus, I have no one to talk to and the only thing I have to keep me sane is books.
Everyday it’s a new challenge and I’m really tired.